Newb checking in

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard! It customary here to post pics of your boat! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Damm that a big freaking boat .. What do you have in it for engines .. I never been in a BIG boat , how fast will one of these things run ?
I Seen one at Steel Creek that was 50 ft , it was a monster of a boat .. Don't think i ever heard how fast it would run .. Must have some deep pocket for the fuel that thing must burn .. What lake do you normally go to ?

73 Sanger Flat

I have a friend looking to buy a truck like the one in the picture above  . He just bought a 36 ft Baja with twin BBC in it that he need a big truck to pull it with .. Thomas Myers in Granbury is looking if anyone has one they are trying to sell .. Thomas owns Myers Auto Repairs

Just a couple of "small ones". Lol! Boat will run up over a 100. The gas bill gets expensive that why we also have a Sanger vdrive. We keep the big boat on Texoma and the vdrive over at our lake house in at Palestine. The truck came out of Indiana.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    685.6 KB · Views: 49

customtouch

Rusty Shackelford said:
customtouch said:
Rusty Shackelford said:
Here it is

Nice boat!  I especially like the paint job on it........of course...... that could be because I did it!  LOL!!!!

You did a great job!

Thanks.  Just curious .... when did you buy it from Russell and when did it get the Whipples  on it?  Last I heard he had bought it from Kartie and it still had the DPM 540''s in it. I had a lot of seat time in that boat before Kartie sold it. Definitely ran good!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Rusty Shackelford said:
Here it is

Nice boat!  I especially like the paint job on it........of course...... that could be because I did it!  LOL!!!!

I told him it looked like your work! :smile30: :smile30: :smile30:

customtouch

That picture doesn't do much justice to the boat. Here are a couple that show it a little better. I am curious as to how much faster it is with the whipples. How fast have you had it up to now?

jimsplace

That really is a nice looking scheme on the boat.  I bet it took at least nearly all afternoon to do it. LoL
    :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Dam Dave , if you can knock that out in a day , hell I might be able to afford you to paint my Camaro or my Boat .. I wish ..

customtouch said:
Thanks Jim and yes.....it took the biggest part of the day!!

customtouch

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Dam Dave , if you can knock that out in a day , hell I might be able to afford you to paint my Camaro or my Boat ..

customtouch said:
Thanks Jim and yes.....it took the biggest part of the day!!

Heck Billy.........we both wish I could knock that out in a day!!  LOL!!!!!