new toy

larry young

HI to everyone out there, haven't posted anything in several months but i still open this thread about 4 times a week to read about what's going on.  I know someone will probably want to remind me that this is a BOAT site, and i've still got my blown picklefork youngblood, just that i decided to build another car and i know there's some car guys on here and i wanted to show some pics of the toy i just finished a few weeks ago.      34 ford, outlaw body, 392 hemi, 8-71 BDS with nos, superchiller intercooler, quickchange rearend and the list goes on and on, will be at the GOODGUYS event at the TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY the first weekend in october, if any of you get out there, stop buy and say hi, there's a great number of you that i've never met in person and would like to be able to put a face with a name.

Attachments

• 34 beast 1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 34 beast motor.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 34 ford from front.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 34 ford rearend.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 185

73 Sanger Flat

th beast said:
HI to everyone out there, haven't posted anything in several months but i still open this thread about 4 times a week to read about what's going on.  I know someone will probably want to remind me that this is a BOAT site, and i've still got my blown picklefork youngblood, just that i decided to build another car and i know there's some car guys on here and i wanted to show some pics of the toy i just finished a few weeks ago.      34 ford, outlaw body, 392 hemi, 8-71 BDS with nos, superchiller intercooler, quickchange rearend and the list goes on and on, will be at the GOODGUYS event at the TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY the first weekend in october, if any of you get out there, stop buy and say hi, there's a great number of you that i've never met in person and would like to be able to put a face with a name.

Very nice TOY !!!

Sure would be nice to see it in person , but that is the same weekend as Plowman so maybe see it at another event .. Sure is nice ..

4SPRAT

What in God's green earth?!!!???!!!!!!!  That is bad ASSSSS!!  The funny thing is do you really get to race anyone when you're goin cruisin?  ...cause anyone with half a brain that pulled up beside it actin all tough in their hopped up civic or mustang would cower down in their seat after seeing Mount St. Helens steamin between the windshield and radiator!

Hearing that thing idle should give you insta-wood.

larry young

buddyL said:
bad A$$ ride!!! :smile30: i will be at the goodguys event ! i will look for the sweet 34
looking forward to meeting you, thanks to all of yall's responces and letting me share my car here on this boat site