New to the site

77spectra

New to the site and I just picked up my first jet boat, 77 spectra 18. BBF with a Berkley pump ect.... I live in the New Bruanfels area, and ready for summer to get here. I have been cruising the site, alot of good info. Thanks.
Keith

C

CorDog009

Welcome  :smile15: I've got a buddy who moved to New Braunfels a few months back.

sleek460

As a former Spectra owner, welcome. I boat on Canyon lake all the time, will see you this summer for sure !!

77spectra

Thanks for the welcome!

Greaser,
I was good to meet you too.

Sleek460,
Since you were a Spectra owner do you think I can pick your brain on a few issues I am having?

NotImportant-1

77spectra said:
New to the site and I just picked up my first jet boat, 77 spectra 18. BBF with a Berkley pump ect.... I live in the New Bruanfels area, and ready for summer to get here. I have been cruising the site, alot of good info. Thanks.
Keith

Morning Keith

I enjoyed talking to you on Saturday. Welcome to the site. Almost all of us here will be gald to point you in the right direction to get your Spectra headed in the right direction. Wish we would of had more time to talk. Next time.

Give me a call when you have some time at 830-620-1709

Richard

77spectra

Richard,

I was good meet you as well.  I am having an issue with my breaker switch, I will give you a call later in the week.  Hopefully I can get everything together before hydofest :smile13:

Thanks,
Keith

S

Static Line

Esabataj said:
77spectra said:
Keith

Morning Keith

I enjoyed talking to you on Saturday. Welcome to the site. Almost all of us here will be gald to point you in the right direction to get your Spectra headed in the right direction. Wish we would of had more time to talk. Next time.

Give me a call when you have some time at 830-620-1709

Richard

Dam ESA still chasing school kids  offering candy  :smile23:

John

spectra do you boat canyon much? wife's family has a lake house there of course i we havent been on the water up there for two years, cant keep boats running at somerville let alone makin a trip to canyon