New to the site

jeremy.shaw1988

Howdy y’all.

My name is Jeremy Shaw, 33 years old currently living in Katy, TX. I am a full time firefighter just north of the Houston area. I’m originally from Cleburne, TX and grew up on Lake Whitney and spent most of my childhood putting in at Plowmans. I currently only own a 1548 G3 duck boat.. hard to hunt with a 454bbc.. but someday I’m going to get myself a fun boat.

Looking to just go see some events around, down here in Houston and I will most likely travel to the Whitney area if there’s events there. Also if there’s and good gallery’s or if anyone has pictures of any of the Plowman creek meets in the early 2000’s back to 1989 time frame I’d like to see them!! Some of y’all that are/were regulars may remember by grandpa Donald Shaw. He had a 1998 21’ Liberator with twin 2.5 Mercs. The bow was bright yellow, faded into blue, then to black at the stern. If anyone happens to have any pictures or video of that boat or of the events I’d sure like to see them. Guess you could say I miss the good ol’ days cruising the brazos at 120mph 😂..

I had an obsession with the old Flat Psychotic #154 and Garry Snows old jet boat “the Snowman”!

Just about enough of the about me I guess. Thanks for having me! Looking forward to hanging out around here or down at the river!

jimsplace

clap.gif
Flat Psychotic would be Tony Anderson's boat.
It's a fun boat to watch and certainly one of the quickest on the river.

jeremy.shaw1988

Yessir Tony Anderson was the one. I remember him zipping up the brazos between lakeside village and Steele creek a couple times every summer. Best days of my life

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you joined up!  I am in the Magnolia area North side of Houston.  There are a few of us scattered all over the place in the Houston area. We are trying to get our Gallery fixed. I bet we have the pics you are looking for. One of our updates broke the gallery and we are trying to get it repaired.

Keep posting on here and you will see folks post up when we have another gathering. There is allot more traffic on the FB page, but some of us primarily stay here! Again welcome to the site! :smile17:

Devilman

Welcome to THB! I haven't been up to the Brazos in awhile, but it's always a good time when we do. Miss that place. We didn't start making the Plowman gatherings till 2005. I'll have to see what pics I have from there.