New jet boat owner

TBendCondor

Just bought my first jet. 1978 Condor/454/Dominator pump.

Live in Kirbyville, spend most of my time at Toledo,may run over to Rayburn once i have checked this boat out good.
Dont see many hot boats around here anymore, not like the 70's, yep i'm getting old grin.

Can anyone tell me of any rules for jet on the 2 lakes?  Mufflers etc......

Thanks for any info, and Hello
Travis

let me know when ya want to go to rayburn, i thought toledo had a bunch of stumps in it. where do you run at? i run at rayburn with no water or mufflers, but vdrivenman is the expert there, there are a couple guys from se texas on here. we also run the neches river. btw i'm in mauriceville if ya need any help with anything so is vdrivenman. where did ya get the condor? corpus christi?

Trigger

I'm in for Rayburn too. We can both be new and ignorant so neither one of us stands out in the crowd. I live near Madisonville and have never been on any lakes around here at all. I have our bull sale coming next week but after that I should be free enough to meet some guys over there to show me the ropes. Sof has already been kind enough to offer me a beating with a super soaker. Kinda like a comedy club down here  :smile30:

BackWoods

Im headed to the rattle snake round up in Sweetwater this weekend but the following you can catch me on the upper or lower San jac depending on the tide would be great to meet a few new peeps

upper san jac is much better, always fresh water. boat ramp is on hamlin road, right before train tracks, just off hwy 59, right next to hwy 59 bridge

jroberts88

trailer trash junkies said:
Naw I aint bad its just the folfs that bring up my past oh well lets go have fun on the water

o hell. already trying to drag him into his death trap....

welcome to Texas Hot Boats! Hope to see you around! Have a picture of that craft of yours?