need some help with a title

Devilman

stangperf03 said:
ok yeah ive been trying to figure out the manufactor of the headers by really havent came up with anything.and the dumbass pinched everyone of the lines shut multiple times

Bassett or Rewarder usually have tags on the collectors. Not sure about how many other brands there are. Think Hooker used to make jetboat/v-drive headers also...

Disturbed

You might call Basset or Rewarder and ask them if there's anyway to measure them to find out what they are.  :smile12:

Devilman

I'm wondering if the lines may be interchangeable from one brand to another?

I went back & was looking at the pics you posted, they look a lot like my Bassett twisties. I wonder if maybe somebody in the past may have cut th collectors down on those headers, I've heard of people doing that before. Randal had a set of cut-off headers on his Liberator. Sounded cool as shit too. :evil:

pro53

Title work is a pain, took me about almost 8months get my Hondo title. I got the last owners name from TPW and hired a internet company to track down owners names, couldnt get anyone to help or give a crap about helping me, they remembered the boat. But needless to say I have the correct title now.  :grin:

Disturbed

Devilman said:

I went back & was looking at the pics you posted, they look a lot like my Bassett twisties. I wonder if maybe somebody in the past may have cut th collectors down on those headers, I've heard of people doing that before. Randal had a set of cut-off headers on his Liberator. Sounded cool as shit too. :evil:

I've got a set of rewarders and they're not interchangeable between right and left.  :tongue:

Devilman

coolglastron said:
I've got a set of rewarders and they're not interchangeable between right and left.  :tongue:

LOL, you serious? I'm sure the bends may be different, but the fittings & stuff was what I was mainly talking about....

Disturbed

Devilman said:
coolglastron said:

LOL, you serious? I'm sure the bends may be different, but the fittings & stuff was what I was mainly talking about....

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

They could be made to work but, its just easier to put them on the tubes they were previously bent for.  :smile12:  :smile17: 

I don't see why they couldn't sell you the 1 into 4 tubing setup, unbent and unflared so you could do it yourself.   

stangperf03

that would sure be nice, hell if the asshole that owned it hadnt crimped the lines like 3 to 4 times on each line ild try to straighten it out.

stangperf03

Devilman said:

i dont know if it matters but the right side header looking at it from the back is sticking out a bit further than the left side.