need bbc wet headers

JAMES

need a set of bbc  wet over the transom headers let me know what ya'll have if any need by the sandbar bash.
thanks james
979 732 1711m#  or jamesakunz@yahoo.com

Will these do? I want 300 plus shipping. Or I live in Ponca City, OK. Or we could be working something out if my Cowboys come to a bowl game near you.
IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

jetter

springerpete said:
Will these do? I want 300 plus shipping. Or I live in Ponca City, OK. Or we could be working something out if my Cowboys come to a bowl game near you.
IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg
                  you still have those headers

Yes I still have them. In fact I have two set. One set is the pair pictured here and the other set is a pair with bell tips that I used for less than 1 season and they look like new. The second set I want 500 for plus shipping.

Let me know.

jetter

Hey springerpete thanks,I picked them up Friday there just what I was looken for,Have a great Chrismas and New Years.............Gene.

jetter

Hey springerpete I want to get that tunnel ram off of you to,if everything works out I'll come up and get it from you.aiats starting to slow down around here,Christmas about killed me all the running and plus working 10 hours a day at work.I'll try to call you sometime this weekend and visit............... Gene.

jetter said:
Hey springerpete I want to get that tunnel ram off of you to,if everything works out I'll come up and get it from you.aiats starting to slow down around here,Christmas about killed me all the running and plus working 10 hours a day at work.I'll try to call you sometime this weekend and visit............... Gene.

No Prob, I'll see if I can find the time to take it off this weekend.

jetter

Ok springerpete,I'll call you a weekend before I come up to make sure you don't have any plains for that weekend.It will be at least two weeks before I can make it up there....Gene

jetter

RandallAgain said:
:laugh: 10 hours a day? i work 24/7/365 now that is real work :smile13:
Randell I know better than that,how can you spend this much time on the internet when you work that many hours, :huh: