My uncle's new boat

FL350

Administrator
Last summer my uncle purchased a boat out of Arizona. It was taken over to Billy B's shop over in Upland,CA where it began the new transformation. My aunt and Billy came up with the paint scheme without my uncle knowing what colors they were going to do. Needless to say he was "speechless" when they debut in Needles last weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pRH1VugUzmU

Trigger

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Fantastic job on the colors and layout! Probably weighs an extra 100lbs with all the flake too. First time I've seen a diamond big enough to need a trailer! clap.gif

Trigger

Damn good thing I don't own that because it would never get remotely close to any water. Might even encase it in glass so no one could touch it. Lol

FL350

Administrator
He is very proud of this one, great surprise for him after the last couple of years with health problems etc. That was kinda a dummy blower on it. They are going to put the Hilborn 4 port  injector hat on it. Should be in the water in April.

Trigger

FL350 said:
He is very proud of this one, great surprise for him after the last couple of years with health problems etc. That was kinda a dummy blower on it. They are going to put the Hilborn 4 port  injector hat on it. Should be in the water in April.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Hahaha