Mini cruiser project in Hawkins

Dry Dock

On way back to Arlington from Longview blowing through Hawkins and there was a mini cruiser jet boat project sitting along highway with for sale sign. 

Did not take time to turn around and go back and take pictures or check out.  at 55mph looked like it had some promise? 

looked like a 20-21ft. did not see any interior.......... was on trailer and about all I could tell???

Checked Craigslist for Tyler and nothing shows up in Hawkins.......

May be something to look into and maybe not............ just a heads up it is out there.........anyone out that way might look and add information if looks worthwhile.

WAFOBABY

Well its a couple weeks away but I will be going right threw hawkins when I got to Diana for one half of our family x mas.  Hawkins is about hour east from me.  If it is still there I will stop and check it out and get info on it unless its dirt cheap and then I will prob drag it home. Like we need another project.

Dry Dock

Went through Hawkins on way to Longview to speed day with Dad............ Cruiser still there.  Stopped grabbed couple quick pics......... phone number for contact on boat was 541-4462.  Imagine Hawkins is 903 area code like Tyler and Longview. 

Do not know if WAOBaby ever stopped or looked at it or not. 

Did not call as was Christmas. Trailer is rough,  Hull with a good sanding and buffing would look halfway decent.  Needs all interior and new gauges etc.  Has some hardware for 460 Ford. 3 point mount. No name plates and HIN was covered with the homemade sign....

A jet with cavitation plates too........... that ought to make it fast. ha

Looks like a Berkeley JG pump. but as someone who always owned flats what do I know? ha  own my first jet now......... still know very little but EO is slowly teaching me. 

Attachments

• Photo12251103.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 172

WAFOBABY

No I didnt end up driving down to longview I rode with my Dad and he went the way he likes to go down 154 to 259.  But hawkins isnt that far from my house maybe 45 min or so.  YES it will be a 903 number.

Devilman

Last Mohican said:
Looks kinda like a Schida to me.  Looks like a decent project.  Any know what they want for it?

Or a Spectra... coulda swore I've seen it on CL recently.

JC pump in it ("one piece" bowl gives it away).... If I run across it again I'll put the link here.