Maiden Voyage

TBendCondor

Well, we may try and take it to our camp on Toledo this weekend. We have a good ramp and floating docks in our subdivision (very few people) where i can have it in the water and tinker with it if I have too. Waiting on some water line connectors in the mail. But I can make do without them.

The boat need some cosmetic upgrades and engine compartment cleanup,  But we would like to use it some before we start spending more money on it.  If ya know what I mean !!!!

ChryslerJet

scarabscs said:
Boy isnt that the truth.  It seems like I end up using my projects a lot more than I upgrade them!

I think that's whats going to happen to the Chrysler Jet this year is it will get together and used then get prettied up in the off season.

ChryslerJet said:
scarabscs said:
Boy isnt that the truth.  It seems like I end up using my projects a lot more than I upgrade them!

I think that's whats going to happen to the Chrysler Jet this year is it will get together and used then get prettied up in the off season.

What off season? crazy.gif Oh and good luck! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
ChryslerJet said:
scarabscs said:

What off season? crazy.gif Oh and good luck! :smile30:
True no real off season here but the wife and kids don't like to go skiing and tubing in cold water.  Although now that fishing from Jet boats is acceptable this may not have much of an off season.