Last boats name

ChryslerJet

Figured I would post the name of my previous boat prior to getting the Chrysler Jet.

"Operator Error"

If you want to know why you'll have to ask.  I wont unwillingly incriminate myself.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
spd500 said:
Hmmm , let me guess . You didn't let Patch drive it did you ?  think.gif think.gif
Thought you could sneek one pass I see, your thinking of that North guy Blazeracer. He is the king of the beach! :grin:

Crusader

Patchman said:
spd500 said:
Hmmm , let me guess . You didn't let Patch drive it did you ?  think.gif think.gif
Thought you could sneek one pass I see, your thinking of that North guy Blazeracer. He is the king of the beach! :grin:

Ya Blaze is!!! He can beach a boat at full speed better than anyone else I know!!!

Those army guys should drive tanks....not boats. Silly grunt.... Haha

blazeracer

Them tanks will take a pretty good hit, then fire right back with deadly accuracy.

My last boat was "Draggin' Meat". The G rated version was for tubers and wake boarding draggin behind the boat. The not so G version, I was single at the time and had lots of ladies on her with the, and a....  You get the idea. LOL

ChryslerJet

blazeracer said:
Them tanks will take a pretty good hit, then fire right back with deadly accuracy.

My last boat was "Draggin' Meat". The G rated version was for tubers and wake boarding draggin behind the boat. The not so G version, I was single at the time and had lots of ladies on her with the, and a....  You get the idea. LOL
LOL awesome but since we have some kids on here have to stick with the G rated version