Lake Somerville Info.. FEb 27, 2021

Drumzilla

Lake Somerville Info posted Feb 27, 2021...Don sent this to me...Heres a link and picture..

https://kwhi.com/changes-taking-place-at-lake-somerville-parks/?fbclid=IwAR38weqW814Vf7ta2U_9X4bqaj-no9RSGd_bJXcA13weqWHhPyvBO-dFODM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-01 CHANGES TAKING PLACE AT LAKE SOMERVILLE PARKS – KWHI com.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-01 CHANGES TAKING PLACE AT LAKE SOMERVILLE PARKS – KWHI com.png
    108 KB · Views: 16

Devilman

No more day use... should free up some space at the ramp at least. :smile30: Of course that will just make the other parks that much more crowded. What's the next closest one, Welch?

Drumzilla

Overlook would be good but it's usually too crowded so I guess Welch would be next..
Well at least this year I'm good until Oct 1st for using Yegua's boat ramps...

Don

Well I wander if we put in at Overlook and gather at Yegua/Rocky beach will they run us off I guess we'll find out

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well I guess when campers book sites, we need to figure out if we will have guests coming in so we can max out the number of people in our spots.  think.gif

Devilman

Don said:
Well I wander if we put in at Overlook and gather at Yegua/Rocky beach will they run us off I guess we'll find out

I would think that coming by boat there's not much they could do. Unless they start requiring people in the park to wear wrist bands or something, as a way to identify who is technically "supposed" to be there.

I typed that quietly, don't want them to hear me and get any ideas.  :smile30: :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Should we call them pirates? Since they are coming over by way of the water! think.gif :smile17: