lake palastine the 4th

brazosjettin

Just wondering what is going on at palastine the 4th weekend wheres all the jets hang at. We  are going to be at Jakes lake house in flat creek cove bringing my old charger with us how far by water is it to where everyone hangs at. jump.gif

J C Gordon

David he is talking about lake palestine and your talking about lake tyler. Call me cracker when ya get this we need to plan.

3boatpaul

jdf said:
my bad ...uhm the island down by dam and light house
  think.gif  ummmmmmmmm not familiar of where you speak, island's and light houses.??  think.gif what lake are we talking about for us touristas types.  crazy.gif 

J C Gordon

Lighthouse is a sweet ass spot. Its on lake palestine down toward the dam. Its about a 2 mile ride from my lake house and probly a 4 or 5 mile ride from salina bay. But its a cove thats behind a pretty good size island and all sandy on the island to beach on and test and tune out of the eyes of the onlookers. Its a good spot always smooth water, just not a friendly ride for the hotboats on good fuel. long ride. And the island hes talking about is at the lighthouse. Old spot we used to gather. Secret honeyhole.  :smile27:

J C Gordon

And David will  be at lake Tyler all weekend. As for me still undecided. Depends on where the crew goes. Palestine lake house or Tyler with Davy. Dont even know if I will have a boat running by then or not but I will have a fully functional cooler... :smile17:

Stealth

I find Palestine to be ok, in Saline bay and on the big water when the wind is below 10 MPH.  Flat creek side to Saline is about 3-4, and to the dam is about 7, so you can warm things up on the way.  4th of July wind permitting I will be on the water at Palestine.  I always have a need to burn fuel.

brazosjettin

If the wind us not to high on saturday we will make the trip from flat creek to saline bay in the jet and the pontoon hope for some good water when i was there memorial weekend we could not get out of the cove for 3 ft white caps.