I think I'm finished (for now!)

tinbemder71

I posted on here about a year ago for the first time when I bought my first jet boat. I have learned a lot form this site, and have even met a few of you.

Last week I got my seats back from the upohlstery shop, this was the last thing on my list. The first pic is what I started with last February, and the rest were taken today.

Devilman

Good job TinBender, you sure brought it a long way. Seats look great. Got any more pics showing the rest of the boat?

I notice you have slots on the trailer.... Good man, polish those babies up & represent.... :smile15: :smile13:

pro53

Anybody that saves an old boat is alright in my book  :grin:
Awesome job  :smile15: So what part of town you from?

tinbemder71

It has a mild 455 Olds that I recently rebuilt, a far cry from the 350 Olds I had in it last summer! I have GPS'd it at 68 mph, which I think is very respectable. It handles great, doesnt do anything funny, and so far has been very reliable. I had a great time redoing it. It is by now means perfect. I am not too worried if I bump a dock, or the kids spill something in. We had a great time in it last year, and I think this year will be even better.

I am in Texarkana, Colet and the Hydrofest are a little much of a reach for me! We usually go to Wright Patman or to Broken Bow. I hope to even try Greeson this year. Love to watch the Jet Boat races at Broken bow. Made all of them last year, hope to make them all again.