hubbard poker run gone bad

Plea Bargin

Freind of mine rolled his 39' top gun sc  twin 1075 m/c.... I am sure the there will be alot of b.s  about it... If everybody makes a pack to wear there vest over 60 mph sure would make me happy.  Everyone is ok but this could have been really bad deal rolling a boat at 100 mph and from what i heard nobody had a vest on!!!!!!! 

Plea Bargin

Yes it is!!! but it is not very wide.. i have not talked to the my buddy yet but if i guessing the speeds where more i 110 to 115 when he took the turn..  #6 drives and i am sure they where trimed out.. make for a BIG Fxxxx

S

Static Line

i guess you dont know yet was there any loss of life?

Scorpion King

Glad no one got injured but, let me see......................
110-115mph, drives trimmed out, when he made his "TURN"?????
Was he pulling a....................... :smile10:
I love straight line speed, and I have been 176 in my Vette, but I think if I decided to turn at 176mph, the seat belt and the airbag would not help much. Plus you could also read about my ensuing wreck in the paper the next day in the obituary column.
I think that would be my last ride with him, with or without lifejackets.
Running at 115mph is enough of a rush without the risk of undertaking turns.
I remember watching a video on Utube of two guys that did the same thing. Boat went "left".............they went "right"
Turning at 115mph plus should be left to the NASCAR guys. 
Kinda reminds me of "Greaser`s" avatar............"Hold my Beer While I Try This"

C

CorDog009

That's crazy. I saw a bunch of big boats out yesterday when we were going over the lake headed to Ft. Worth.

Plea Bargin

Just talked to a freind that said they where running 120mph and slowed down to 85mph at the turn with the drives trimmed when all hell broke loose...

Sweet Addiction

Dang.  That sucks.  He should have at least given the boat to me if he was going to do that.  Those are one of my favorites and that thing is a very wicked beast with 1075 Mercs in it.  I hope all turns out ok for them.  Did they have beer on board?  What did the fun Police have to say about that?

Plea Bargin said:
Freind of mine rolled his 39' top gun sc  twin 1075 m/c.... I am sure the there will be alot of b.s  about it... If everybody makes a pack to wear there vest over 60 mph sure would make me happy.  Everyone is ok but this could have been really bad deal rolling a boat at 100 mph and from what i heard nobody had a vest on!!!!!!!

Plea Bargin

No beer onboard... And derrick if your boat makes a turn at 85mph its because the police are behind you on the interstate...

S

Static Line

Plea Bargin said:
No beer onboard... And derrick if your boat makes a turn at 85mph its because the police are behind you on the interstate...

haha 

Plea Bargin

You know its true!!!!  maybe like 58.56 mph !!!! lol  hell buy my blower and intercooler and try to be king of the river!!! 2nd thought get a new hull first!!  j/k

S

Static Line

Plea Bargin said:
You know its true!!!!  maybe like 58.56 mph !!!! lol  hell buy my blower and intercooler and try to be king of the river!!! 2nd thought get a new hull first!!  j/k

hey now 64.5  :smile13:  what the mini blower you had that thing rocked ... I saw your engine at Snow's you getting out of it.

Sweet Addiction

zanes25208.jpg