how rare is this Chevy?

duanehydro

Hey car guys, been slow around the forums.....so, we got this old car in yesterday, gotta do some wiring repairs...how rare is a 1966 Impala SS 396 4 speed rallypac car? ( I think that's what gm called the cars with the guages on the console?)

Attachments

• Photo0002.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Photo0003.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Photo0004.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 187
  • Photo0005.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 181

pro53

I would say it worth more than the automatic car  :grin: Seams to be in good shape and being a bbc and 4 speed car should be up there in price.

Blender Man

Key words  SS with a big block and 4 speed.. Now go check and see if it is a numbers matching vec.. Go look on ebay and see what they are asking for rides with the same parts... I would  say that is a home run.. or grand slame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice Find.. If he wants to sell it let me know I have buyers standing in line. :smile15:

duanehydro

in fact, I think I overheard him saying he was gonna sell it. It feels very tight....the doors fit perfect, it's unmolested. Where are the codes?

Blender Man

vin #door jam or drivers side dook shell. Under the hood matel tag on fire wall center. and on the rt side of the block in front of the head..  :smile15:

JAMES

let me know for sure if he wants to sell i may be interested, just cleaned out my whole stable got some room.
the car is not a real desirable one but would be cool too have. :smile15:

Disturbed

JAMES said:
let me know for sure if he wants to sell i may be interested, just cleaned out my whole stable got some room.
the car is not a real desirable one but would be cool too have. :smile15:

Not desirable?  You're slobberin'.  :smile16: :smile23:

JAMES

you know what i mean buy low sell high!! :smile20:
haven't had any calls for one,  damn neer had to give my 1970 impalla custom away...... :tongue:

Blender Man

That was a 70 model, hell this 66 ss with a 4 speed  with a 396..your right it not worth big $ I will  take it !!!  :smile15: :smile15: