Hot boat newbie here

BuiltNotBought

Good morning guys and gals, I’m new here. Recently picked up my first jet boat, this will be a ground up build so I’ll eventually be asking lots of questions lol. I hope to learn a lot from all you guys, until then happy boating!

Attachments

• 3F64EACC-11DB-4A13-ADAD-98E498D3621A.jpeg
    3F64EACC-11DB-4A13-ADAD-98E498D3621A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 20

Devilman

Patchman said:
So do the people standing by it! think.gif

They all have their backs to the camera?  crazy.gif

That is that boat you had at your place for awhile isn't it, came from a storage yard or something?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes sir, that is the project I got before I bought the Sanger! I have known Chris since he was a baby, so he wants to build a first project jet. So I told him to log on here and search the archives, allot of useful info here.  :smile17:

Devilman

10-4, was pretty sure that was it, but it's been awhile. That's cool he 's gonna save it, get 'er back on the water. clap.gif

Now if another person you know would finish a certain Glastron, that would be cool as well.  think.gif :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
10-4, was pretty sure that was it, but it's been awhile. That's cool he 's gonna save it, get 'er back on the water. clap.gif

Now if another person you know would finish a certain Glastron, that would be cool as well.  think.gif :smile16:

Chris is friends with said owner of Glastron! :smile14: