Hi all whats the latest in Texas

FormulaZR

In recent news...many parts of the state got a BUNCH of rain over the past few days, and it may continue through Thursday. I know we got enough rain here that many roads are, well, gone.

Also, it's been hot.

We've had a few get-togethers that I got to attend finally...I'm quite pleased to have meet many of the folks from this forum; and not be the only hot boat on the lake. Also - myself, Brett, and Matt got to run our 21' tunnel cats 3 wide on the lake. Great fun so far.

Got the Tawakoni Regatta the last weekend in July - should be a great time! Come down for the weekend.

FormulaZR

boatlessbrett said:
When was that zack?

DAMMIT Brett! I'm exponentially sorry. I think I confused your name with 72hondo?! Maybe it's subconscious payback for only posting 1 of the many pictures that your girlfriend took?

I'm horrible with names. Can we just assign numbers? I'm much better with that...sorta like the Rainman. I have edited my post.

However, the fact remains that 2 21' Eliminators and 1 21' Liberator 3 wide on the lake was pretty bitchen'. You coming to Tawakoni?

72hondo said:
Lets trade Jens, mine is terrified of the boat. Must be too fast :)

I'm fairly attached to my Jen, but I sympathize with you. My Jen was not always so happy with speed. To be honest, I think the speed on the water still terrifies her; but she adapts nicely. I was hoping we could convince your Jen to go for a nice, leisurely ride on a 21' tunnel. I thought the smoother ride might ease her fears...but she didn't want to go. Good think you only have an SBC powered boat, those BBCs are WAY too fast. HAHAHAHA.

72hondo

FormulaZR said:
boatlessbrett said:
When was that zack?

DAMMIT Brett! I'm exponentially sorry. I think I confused your name with 72hondo?! Maybe it's subconscious payback for only posting 1 of the many pictures that your girlfriend took?

I'm horrible with names. Can we just assign numbers? I'm much better with that...sorta like the Rainman. I have edited my post.

However, the fact remains that 2 21' Eliminators and 1 21' Liberator 3 wide on the lake was pretty bitchen'. You coming to Tawakoni?

72hondo said:
Lets trade Jens, mine is terrified of the boat. Must be too fast :)

I'm fairly attached to my Jen, but I sympathize with you. My Jen was not always so happy with speed. To be honest, I think the speed on the water still terrifies her; but she adapts nicely. I was hoping we could convince your Jen to go for a nice, leisurely ride on a 21' tunnel. I thought the smoother ride might ease her fears...but she didn't want to go. Good think you only have an SBC powered boat, those BBCs are WAY too fast. HAHAHAHA.

But no one runs into mine, it stands out!! Ha ha

FormulaZR

Oh good grief. I can't believe the yellow/orange/red boat got run over that day. I mean...it's not the flashiest gel/paint around...but it's certainly bright. It turns out an SBC won't prevent you from getting mowed over.

Must be the chrome. I need a shinier engine, I guess!

72hondo

FormulaZR said:
Oh good grief. I can't believe the yellow/orange/red boat got run over that day. I mean...it's not the flashiest gel/paint around...but it's certainly bright. It turns out an SBC won't prevent you from getting mowed over.

Must be the chrome. I need a shinier engine, I guess!

There's a method to my madness; the chrome blinds the other boat, he lifts, I win. Lol

Disturbed

Please don't start SPAMMING up the board.  Not trying to sound like an old fuddy duddy but, .... You're asking for some 'push back'. 

Oh, and by the way, welcome to THB!  :grin:

I sincerely mean it too!  It's nice to see new people join THB forums, not just FB. 

KONA77

DISTURBED said:
Please don't start SPAMMING up the board.  Not trying to sound like an old fuddy duddy but, .... You're asking for some 'push back'. 

Oh, and by the way, welcome to THB!  :grin:

I sincerely mean it too!  It's nice to see new people join THB forums, not just FB.

:smile30: