help, i need to name my boats...

vdrivegrimes

any ideas?

my carrera ive thought about "noise pollution" because its loud and has a very nice loud stereo.

now the other one is my cole tr-2, ive thought about "flat broke" but the name has been used many times and cant have the same name as another sdba boat.

i also like "pride n joy" because i always remember hearing SRV playing when my dad was working on his flat.

or "family tradition" because my dad raced a sideskraft and my grandfather raced an allison.

one reason i want to hurry up and get this boat running so i can get it to the races before he cant make it (very bad health issues)

Devilman

Noise Pollution is good, can't say I've ever seen that one before. Not that I can recall anyway.

But ya, Flat Broke has been done to death... You wanting to incorporate "flat" into the name somehow, or not necessarily.

Family Tradition is cool, it ties in a little personal history to it, I like that. Sorry to hear about the health issues at hand.

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
The best way to name a boat is to get it on the water and let it name itself.  They always do.  :smile30:

X2 thats where mine came from, lol...

When you puttin yours on? :smile16:

sturat

DISTURBED said:
The best way to name a boat is to get it on the water and let it name itself.  They always do.  :smile30:

Yepper Mine too with a little help from Kenny..

Becket

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

X2 thats where mine came from, lol...

When you puttin yours on? :smile16:
X's 3, same same.  :smile17:

jdeaton

My Liberator doesn't have a name yet, it hasn't been on the water long enough for me to name it anything you could say in public.  The Glastron ended up with the name Plan B, because it was reliable and would get me to the Texas Hot Boat shindigs.