Head north

Gold Member

How about you east guys will yall come north to lake Tawakoni the 2nd weekend of October since we can't do Plowmans cove this year?

TintMan

Motor Head said:
How about you east guys will yall come north to lake Tawakoni the 2nd weekend of October since we can't do Plowmans cove this year?

I'll try and round up a few wingers to follow me up...either way i'll show. :smile17:

blazeracer

October 8th and 9th.

Tawakoni-1.jpg

3boatpaul

been a number of year's since i been there, use to come that way from the back road from canton and put in at the bridge. where doe's every body put in at.

Gold Member

3boatpaul said:
been a number of year's since i been there, use to come that way from the back road from canton and put in at the bridge. where doe's every body put in at.
at the marina- rv park that the event will be held at. Its near the 751 bridge. You are coming right?

J C Gordon

That sounds cool. Im sure I can probly swing it. I just gotta see how schedule of new job is gonna pan out. But its def close enough to go..  :smile17:

3boatpaul

Motor Head said:
3boatpaul said:
at the marina- rv park that the event will be held at. Its near the 751 bridge. You are coming right?
plannin on it, been several year's since i have been over that way. now if i bring my old broke down hydro that way how bad will the water cop's beat upon me. ???? it's loud obnoxious and just a smidge illeagle.  crazy.gif