Good Machine Shop North Houston

farmo83

Does anybody know of a good machine shop in the Houston area? I want to overhaul my 460 and am looking for a quality shop ?

Blue Rooster

The only one I would use is JEFF at Westside Performance on 9100 Emnora. He is in Spring Branch off of Campbell & Blalock. They are very busy all the time. Call Jeff at 713-465-7996 They really treat people right and dont feed ya no bs.

C

CorDog009

I've heard alot of good things about G&G Machine Shop in Tomball.

outlawjet

Can't go wrong with Bruce at the Whop-Shop (USA Racing Engines) 713.645.4000, They have been Building Race engines here in town for years, and I 've never heard anything bad about them, I've used them quit a few times in the past 20 years and I've seen his motors win a lot of races at the track so..... :smile15:

Cheyenne Kid

When my husband was still alive he used Jeff at Custom Automotive Machining on Pinemont (713) 686-3035. 

Jeff's been in business for years and has a real reputable name. He doesn't cut corners, he's a little high but fair and knows his stuff. Specially with marine racing engines.

pro53

CorDog009 said:
I've heard alot of good things about G&G Machine Shop in Tomball.
I have used G&G a couple of times. They have did 2 sets of heads for me.Never had a problem. Joe Gonzalas is the owner. They do alot of performance work. Will be useing him in the near future again when I go and drop my block off for machineing.And he's only 20 min from me.

Devilman

Don't know if they are considered to be in North Houston, but stay the f*#k away from Thunderbolt/I.C.T. Engines..... :smile14:

greaser

Devilman said:
Don't know if they are considered to be in North Houston, but stay the f*#k away from Thunderbolt/I.C.T. Engines..... :smile14:

I was just fixing to mention something about thunderbolt. LOL

Devilman

Greaser said:

Dude, don't even...  LMAO :grin: :grin: :grin:

You get with that dude on the headers or you gonna stay OT? Seen he listed them again....

greaser

Devilman said:
Greaser said:

Dude, don't even...  LMAO :grin: :grin: :grin:

You get with that dude on the headers or you gonna stay OT? Seen he listed them again....

Gonna stay with the OT's. I'm spending way to much on this dually project right now to be changing things on the boat. As far as the boat goes, i just want to get it back on the water and enjoy the hell out of it.