Good Deal On Trailer Tires

customtouch

After having a tire blowout on the Checkmate trailer I decided to change them all just for peace of mind. Thought I would pass this connection along in case someone needed trailer tires since most of the tire deals I found ranged from $75-$100 per tire. I had all four  Carlisle 215/75/R14 radial trailer tires delivered to my door in two days for $227.00. All are 2016 dated tires so they are not old stock. Thought this was a pretty good deal from treaddepot.com.

QtyFETPriceTotalLabor / Service Discount
$25 INSTANT REBATE
Item Number: DCTDF251-$0.00$25.00$-25.00 Carlisle Radial Trail RH - Trailer
ST215/75R14 RADIAL TRAIL RH LRC
Item Number: 51513614$0.00$49.00$196.00 Shipping:$41.82Tax:$14.11Total:$226.93

View Larger Images  |  â–¶ Product Video

Carlisle Radial Trail RH - Trailer Radial Trail RH - Trailer
Radial Trail RH - Trailer
  (34)

Tire Size: ST215/75R14 (- -)

In Stock

$49.00
ADD TO CART
SHIPPING QUOTE PRICE MATCH
SPECIAL OFFER:  Instantly Save $25 On A Set Of 4 Tires

FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Carlisle's best-in-class trailer tire, The Radial Trail RH is a new trailer tire for Carlisle that surpasses its predecessor in every way. Featuring superior heat resistance and sway control, as well as a belt package that ensures high strength and long life. Carlisle Trailer Tires are enhanced with ozone and weather inhibiting compounds to minimize the effects of dry rot as well. Pictured wheels are for illustrative purposes and are not included.

Tire profile and tread compound formulation create lower rolling resistance and increased fuel mileage.
Equipped with the DuraTrail high strength belt package and HeatShield heat resistant compounding technologies.
A proven leader both in field tests and by independent laboratory testing.
SPECIFICATIONS
Item Number: 5151361
Mileage Warranty: N/A
SideWall: Black Wall
UTQG: -
Performance Rating: -
Load Index: -
Load/Ply Rating: C - 6 Ply
Load Capacity: 1,870 lbs
Overall Diameter: 26.80"
Tread Depth: 10/32nds
Section Width: 8.20"
Tire Weight: 22.60 lbs
Maximum PSI: 50
Run Flat: NO
OE Specifications:

Attachments

• 20160725_140200.jpg
    20160725_140200.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72

Devilman

That is pretty good. Those Carlisles are what I have on mine & they are about $100 bucks a pop (pun intended, lol). And that is for a 205, Discount doesn't offer it in a 215.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That is a smoking deal. I need to get serious about getting some new trailer tires soon! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
That is a smoking deal. I need to get serious about getting some new trailer tires soon! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Go for it! You would end up with 4 matching tires on 4 matching wheels, what a concept. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Go for it! You would end up with 4 matching tires on 4 matching wheels, what a concept. :smile16:
Who said the wheels match? :smile21:

Devilman

Patchman said:
Who said the wheels match? :smile21:

You said you had a set of aluminum wheels you were gonna put on but just waiting till you bought tires... Or was that the Cheladas talking. :grin: