full lake

TexasJet

I could run my boat in the street in front of my house right now. Water in the street is at least 18" deep. And it's been raining hard for 1 1/2 hrs. So far today we have over 4".

The stupid bastards with the jacked up pick ups are cruising up and down the street making big waves and looking out the windows laughing as the waves wash up on the lawns.

Pictures added:

TexasJet

I would imagine with the rain over the next two days Somerville will be full pool!!!!!  clap.gif

That would be a nice way to start the summer.

TexasJet

KONA said:
TexasJet said:
UPDATE ON THE RAIN. Rain has dropped off a lot. Not in time for this poor lady.

Texasjet I don't think you need to water the grass any more  :cheesy:

Ironic ain't it? The sprinklers went off Saturday and Sunday morning and the wife was doing a little spot watering when the rains came. Got 5" total out of that, more coming today.

TexasJet

DiamondJim said:
Wouldn't it be something if Travis actually had water in it? :smile26:

Travis has water. Just no public launch ramps. Private ones. There are boats out on Travis. It's about 53' low.

Now Medina has no water in it. Just a stream is what I heard.

Somerville is 5 inches low as of today.

John

TexasJet said:
DiamondJim said:

Travis has water. Just no public launch ramps. Private ones. There are boats out on Travis. It's about 53' low.

uh jeff your info site must be a little slow on the updating somerville is over full

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/somerville/

TexasJet

John said:
TexasJet said:
DiamondJim said:

uh jeff your info site must be a little slow on the updating somerville is over full

http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/somerville/

Cool. Your site says the following ramps are closed due to low water!?  crazy.gif  I guess they only update the water level.  :smile24:

I plan on going out there Saturday, weather permitting.