E pump fix.

blazeracer

Ok all you other daycruisers, UPS guy arrived... I think I got ya'lls power covered with my LS small block, but still have that blasted E pump going against C and G pumps. Well, gonna try to even it up with a pro SS loader and a stuffer plate. Will have the C imp back in it for Big Creek. Daycruiser drags? Count me in!

Nothing but a bent rock grate in it now and a old style stock split bowl. Gonna detail the bowl before adding the stuffer and filling it new bushings and what not.

jdeaton

Guess I'll have to put a super tune on Plan B and bring her out to try you out. Glastron with a living room vs. Glastron with a stripper pole.  clap.gif

Becket

blazeracer said:
Ok all you other daycruisers, UPS guy arrived... I think I got ya'lls power covered with my LS small block, but still have that blasted E pump going against C and G pumps. Well, gonna try to even it up with a pro SS loader and a stuffer plate. Will have the C imp back in it for Big Creek. Daycruiser drags? Count me in!

Nothing but a bent rock grate in it now and a old style stock split bowl. Gonna detail the bowl before adding the stuffer and filling it new bushings and what not.
That LS gonna have enough Ponys now that the Pump will have Water in it?  think.gif

KONA77

Gas-Hole said:
blazeracer said:

That LS gonna have enough Ponys now that the Pump will have Water in it?  think.gif

nope,  gonna need to put the Ferd back in  :smile26:

blazeracer

I have all your TT big blocks covered on power ya bunch of yahoo's!!

Got the parts that came in today half installed. The bowl is now stuffed with new bushings and stuff. The original rock grate was easy enough to get out of the boat, but the boat will have to be moved back on the trailer a few inches to get the new loader installed properly. Hope tomorrow's weather is like today so I can test this new wizardry!!

E pump rock grate vs. loader and stuffed bowl vs. unstuffed bowl.

Attachments

• CAM00443.jpg
    CAM00443.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 196

EOSpeed

OK.  NOW THAT YOU HAVE HAD TIME TO TEST IT HOW MUCH DID IT SLOW DOWN?
                                                                        :smile17:

blazeracer

EOSpeed said:
OK.  NOW THAT YOU HAVE HAD TIME TO TEST IT HOW MUCH DID IT SLOW DOWN?
                                                                        :smile17:

Didn't slow it down at all. Got some decent holeshot now and tops out at 63 mph. Best part ever added to the ole E pump. Oh, the stuffer didn't work. The impeller hits the plate when the bowl is tightened. Need a 3" FTN next.