Does anyone know?

outlawjet

Well I found this in a field, and I know it's a Taylor, But I've never seen one like this, do any of you guys know anything about this style of boat? It's got a BBF , and a berkley pump, it's all complete. I'm just woundering if anyone knows anything about it......

oldbuck40

I have seen one other like it but dont know anything about it!
These guys could though!

http://thetaylorboatsroost52059.yuku.com/bthetaylorboatsroost52059

pro53

outlawjet said:
Well I found this in a field, and I know it's a Taylor, But I've never seen one like this, do any of you guys know anything about this style of boat? It's got a BBF , and a berkley pump, it's all complete. I'm just woundering if anyone knows anything about it......
You gonna buy another boat ? :grin:

Devilman

I have seen pics of one like that, a guy from Ohio one of the other boards I used to go on had one. I'm trying to find it now, I havn't been to the site since 2006, they've changed a bunch of stuff around since I was there, lol.....

sturat

I'm buying it for a quick little project, I've got a motor for it already, It looks worse in the photo than it really is, so what the hell.... :smile15:

outlawjet

Well now I know to check who's laptop I'm on before I post I'm buying it, not my brother, It is a cool looking boat I think It would make a nice cruiser...lot of room and I'm going to keep the motor cover and have the tunnel ram hanging out of the top... :smile12:

Hey Randall there is one of those SSD up here in Pawhuska for sale.  You could pick it up for less than 500 dollars. It's set up for a BBF, Berkeley C pump, interior is crap but all there. All the logs , engine mounts, and the trailer is in good shape. The windshield is there too.

outlawjet

taylormanss said:
how many boats do you have now mike?
I have Four, '75 Hondo, '78 Rodgers? (I think), '73 Avenger, and last but not least The '78 Sanger Drag Hydro V-Drive, and I just bought this old Taylor :smile13:

Devilman

outlawjet said:
I have Four, '75 Hondo, '78 Rodgers? (I think), '73 Avenger, and last but not least The '78 Sanger Drag Hydro V-Drive, and I just bought this old Taylor :smile13:

I had a guy from up the country asking me about an Avenger. He was really tryin to get his hands on one for awhile, one with the windshield. You lookin to get rid of that one I can pass it along, if its a windshield model....

taylormanss said:
springerpete said:
Hey Randall there is one of those SSD up here in Pawhuska for sale.  You could pick it up for less than 500 dollars. It's set up for a BBF, Berkeley C pump, interior is crap but all there. All the logs , engine mounts, and the trailer is in good shape. The windshield is there too.

damn i ain't been to pawhuska in a very very long time, get me a number and a pic if ya can or at least a number, but it must be an ss if it has a windshield, definately get me a number

Here are some photos.  I'll get a number probably Thurs or Friday.
DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

outlawjet

Devilman said:
outlawjet said:

I had a guy from up the country asking me about an Avenger. He was really tryin to get his hands on one for awhile, one with the windshield. You lookin to get rid of that one I can pass it along, if its a windshield model....

Yes Sir Kenny I am , I've got a new motor ready to drop in (Hondo motor)had most everything powder coated, Pump is getting rebuilt before it goes back in, Filling all the extra holes ( Thru Transom ex) all the old vent holes from the motor cover will be filled. I've got it ready for the paint shop right now just have to get a day free to drive it to my painter, and I'm putting new carpet in it, seats are still good for a few more seasons, And I had my Hondo trailer all redone to put it on a fresh trailer, and it will also get my old headers off my Hondo(almost perfect shape), and all new hoses. It will make some a nice boat, and the windsheild is on it,so have the guy give me a call...

Devilman

outlawjet said:
Yes Sir Kenny I am , I've got a new motor ready to drop in (Hondo motor)had most everything powder coated, Pump is getting rebuilt before it goes back in, Filling all the extra holes ( Thru Transom ex) all the old vent holes from the motor cover will be filled. I've got it ready for the paint shop right now just have to get a day free to drive it to my painter, and I'm putting new carpet in it, seats are still good for a few more seasons, And I had my Hondo trailer all redone to put it on a fresh trailer, and it will also get my old headers off my Hondo(almost perfect shape), and all new hoses. It will make some a nice boat, and the windsheild is on it,so have the guy give me a call...

Sounds like you've been busy... :smile15: It's been a little while since I heard from him, but I'll sure put the feelers out there & let him know...