Discover The Free facebook photo downloader

F

fbjunkie

Get your Facebook tagged pictures right to your desktop

Facebook photo downloader – FB Downloader
With Facebook photo downloader one can download their Facebook tagged photos, their photo albums and their friends photos for free! As this software is free so no fess.
Get FB Downloade
Features
1> Download entire albums or individual photos
2> Download your friends’ albums
3> Download in color or in black & white
4>It’s so simple to use, even your mom can use it. (Actually, suggest it to mom so she can save photos of her grand kids too!)
5> It’s FREE!

Relevant:

Crusader

I approved that guys membership a few days ago but had an uneasy feeling about doing it. I guess I should have followed my gut instinct.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Screw FB! :smile30: Bunch of crap there anyway! I don't care to know what anyone is doing, or eating, or that they are on a potty break! FB sucks! :smile30:

hellnback

lol@Dman  and ya'll do know you don't have to actually POST anything to FB right ?  I only post the most irrelevant nonsense I can think up that way everyone thinks I'm having fun when actually I'm sitting in my underwear eating cheetos watching the gospel channel all day ....

now have fun getting THAT out of your head ...

ChryslerJet

hellnback said:
lol@Dman  and ya'll do know you don't have to actually POST anything to FB right ?  I only post the most irrelevant nonsense I can think up that way everyone thinks I'm having fun when actually I'm sitting in my underwear eating cheetos watching the gospel channel all day ....

now have fun getting THAT out of your head ...
Now that's some funny chit right there  :smile26:
clap.gif