Degre' 0 Roost

veestyle

yeah, all the way  up.  I did some grinding, started off at 15 degrees, now it's at 25 degrees. looking forward to seeing the results. 

Devilman

Where were you grinding? I don't have an angle finder, but here is a pic of mine with the diverter in the next to the top notch. It won't stay in the full up position by itself. Old pic before I put the droop on. No idea what angle it'll go to,  but for just fukkin off/showboatin, it'll get up there. :cheesy:

KONA77

Devilman said:
Where were you grinding? I don't have an angle finder, but here is a pic of mine with the diverter in the next to the top notch. It won't stay in the full up position by itself. Old pic before I put the droop on. No idea what angle it'll go to,  but for just fukkin off/showboatin, it'll get up there. :cheesy:

is that what she told you????    :smile26:

Devilman

Crusader said:
Andy, be careful grinding off to much or else you'll get spray out of the seam below the diverter.

yessir... and/or have a hard time keepin the nozzle seal in place as well. There are pics floatin around here showing the area that was ground off of mine. Can post them again though if need be.

KONA said:
is that what she told you????    :smile26:

where are you going with this KONA...  :rolleyes: you have been quiet all morning & now this.... :cheesy: :grin:

veestyle

the material is really thick, i've paid attention to the o-ring and still have plenty of room to keep cutting, we'll see how this does.

I have a "thrust adjust" by csm, not a place diverter or jetovator.

I cut 1" off the reverse snout and cut off the rudder mounting tab. Any problems with shortening the outlet?

Also gonna fool with smoothing the casting flaws out of all the nozzle parts.

veestyle

25 degrees up, good roost now, I added an insert that points the thrust up also and tightens it up to about 3 1/8 inch outlet diameter.  Gonna try to GPS on wed and see what i get.