CP at Somerville Sunday.

TexasJet

:smile26: Took the CP to Somerville sunday. There were very few boats on the lake. I launched at rocky at ramp 1 and I was the fourth trailer in the parking lot. Made a half dozen passes at Pecan. Fastest so far, 92 on the GPS. Still a lot left in the throttle. Working my way up toward 100 mph. At that speed the wind is trying to tear your face off.  :smile27:

KONA77

good to hear ya had a good day,    clap.gif  made the river damn nice day,  just a couple of other boats,  pretty quiet  jump.gif

TexasJet

So far I am very happy with the boat. Rock steady at 90+ and slows down nice and straight. The slow down part is important. At that speed you are only looking at the water ahead of you. Your not looking at guages or anything else. I have to give myself a big kick is the ass, I didn't have a vest on or the kill switch attached. That won't happen again.

jdeaton

Great going Jeff, but you got to wear your safety equipment!  Your in the Big League now and small mistakes take big tolls! Above 90 you may want to invest in some ballistic pants. 

Knotty Girl

That is one sweet ride  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif yep I got to ride in it, eat your heart out boyz.  :smile22: