Conroe Swap Meet

jdeaton

This weekend is the Conroe Swap Meet,  I went today and there's a guy there with a trailer full of V-Drive parts, motor mounts, BBC motors, and some props.  Lot's of Hemi parts from an old Fuel Boat out of FT. Worth.

jdeaton

Sorry you didn't see this sooner.  I talked to the guy setting up the parts, and he said it was from the estate of a FT. Worth Boat Racer that had died 7 years ago. I didn't recognize his name and didn't write it down.  We were up there early, and he was just digging out the parts. Mostly Hemi Blocks and Heads, a couple of Blowers, and boxes and boxes of misc rigging parts.

Devilman

Knotty said:
No problem I do not need anything just might pick up some back-up parts if cheap.;  I tend to break things.

You sure shopping unattended would have been a good idea anyway? :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Knotty said:
No problem I do not need anything just might pick up some back-up parts if cheap.;  I tend to break things.

You sure shopping unattended would have been a good idea anyway? :grin:
It would not have! :smile16:

ChryslerJet

DiamondJim said:
This weekend is the Conroe Swap Meet,  I went today and there's a guy there with a trailer full of V-Drive parts, motor mounts, BBC motors, and some props.  Lot's of Hemi parts from an old Fuel Boat out of FT. Worth.
Dang Jim Did you say Hemi parts??  Still probably too rich for my blood.

jdeaton

Most, if not all, of the stuff he had was what I would classify as antique.  It was pulled out of a shed of a boat racer that had died 7 years ago.  I don't know how mush of the stuff he sold, so you might research Drag Boat race teams in the Ft.Worth area and come up with a name.