Can you identify this guy?

Knotty Girl

Trigger said:
DiamondJim said:
History in the making! think.gif

Yep! The guy that bought knotty's whacker!!! Lol never met him though.

Dude that is the original Knotty.  That was when I just got it back together and trying different props.  I just about flipped it that day.  That was one of the funnest  boats I ever owned. I hear the guy that owns it now is selling it.  I wish I had some extra cash I'd buy it back.

Trigger

Knotty said:
Trigger said:
DiamondJim said:
History in the making! think.gif

Yep! The guy that bought knotty's whacker!!! Lol never met him though.

Dude that is the original Knotty.  That was when I just got it back together and trying different props.  I just about flipped it that day.  That was one of the funnest  boats I ever owned. I hear the guy that owns it now is selling it.  I wish I had some extra cash I'd buy it back.

You had a hippie tail?!

Trigger

Never mind. I only looked at the last pic and it looked like a pony tail. Other pics just showed you needed some trim. I mean a trim. :smile30:

Devilman

what about it is supposed to be history in the making... there a backstory to provide some insight?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DiamondJim said:
First time I met Henry, ended up towing him to the ramp in Plan B. clap.gif
Sounds like the first time I road in Henry's boat, you towed us back in plan B! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
DiamondJim said:
First time I met Henry, ended up towing him to the ramp in Plan B. clap.gif
Sounds like the first time I road in Henry's boat, you towed us back in plan B! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Ran out of gas then also.  crazy.gif  That was when we learned how to tie a knot  :smile16: