Brrrrrrr

oldbuck40

How yall like this freeze that went all the way to McAllen Tx.? Hope you guys got your sled winterized. Kinda looking like we may be in for a brutal winter???

73 Sanger Flat

24* at the house this morning .. Boats and RV is all winterized .. I am already ready for some spring time temperatures .. I HATE the COLD !!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
24* at the house this morning .. Boats and RV is all winterized .. I am already ready for some spring time temperatures .. I HATE the COLD !!!
I can't agree more! crazy.gif

Devilman

Yeah I don't care for this time of year much myself... to say it nicely, lol.  :smile24: crazy.gif

Devilman

Thats the same kind of temps they said was around here last couple of days but I don't think it actually got below freezing. Still pretty damn chilly though.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It was freezing here! My diesel trucks have been loving these cold mornings! crazy.gif

Patchman said:
It was freezing here! My diesel trucks have been loving these cold mornings! crazy.gif

I love the sound and smell of a cold diesel, especially old mechanical pump, injectors, and  glow plugs  rough, cackle, and smoke rings. Cat, KT Cummins, Detroits Etc

oldbuck40

Nitro Neil said:
Patchman said:

I love the sound and smell of a cold diesel, especially old mechanical pump, injectors, and  glow plugs  rough, cackle, and smoke rings. Cat, KT Cummins, Detroits Etc
Yep! I was wondering if our old 87 Marmon with a 3406 B was gonna pop off this morning,,It did!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My new/old Big Cam is talking to me. That is a strange lope it makes until it realizes it has to continue running! I like the smoke rolling out the stacks though! :smile30:

Devilman

Patchman said:
My new/old Big Cam is talking to me. That is a strange lope it makes until it realizes it has to continue running! I like the smoke rolling out the stacks though! :smile30:

Climate changer! Think of the polar bears...  :smile18:

:smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Climate changer! Think of the polar bears...  :smile18:
Coming at you Polar Bears! :evil:

:smile28:

Attachments

• 20181115_170504.jpg
    20181115_170504.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 33

Devilman

Was nice over Thanksgiving, but been hanging just a smidge above freezing here last few nights/mornings. Good ol Texas weather.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Was nice over Thanksgiving, but been hanging just a smidge above freezing here last few nights/mornings. Good ol Texas weather.
Yep, the weekend was really nice! Spent Sunday walking around Pick-a- part with the boys looking for parts for the next project car! :smile17: