Brazos River Rat Cole TR-4 in the Cole Brochure

73 Sanger Flat

Check this out that Brian Hughes and Gary Paine told me about The 1983 Cole brochure .. pretty freaking awesome

Attachments

• 12748066_1029886260410342_2090676069339745291_o.jpg
    12748066_1029886260410342_2090676069339745291_o.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 135

73 Sanger Flat

I am having second thoughts on this ,If this is really my boat when it was new .. I see a few different things that is a little different .. Mine has a water shield on the back , could have been added later .. The thing that looks different is the sliver on the side of the boat .. Doug is going to send me some better copies of it by mail to my house .. If this is not my boat  , then I have a twin boat somewhere .. The pink stripes are identical on the deck of the boat and that is what make me think it is mine .. These stripe was all free handed .. They are not the same on both sides of the boat

jimsplace

Billy
I noticed in the ad it states, "LIMITED LIFETIME WARANTY."
That's pretty cool.  When one buys a boat today, they don't come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

That's a cool find though.
I have a magazine with a picture of my boat that Hallett used in their ad, when it was new.

73 Sanger Flat

I got the original Pages from Doug in California and this is for sure my boat --1989 PowerBoat Magazine article ..
Love to have it set up this way again ..

Devilman

Like said before, very cool. Especially now that you know its in fact your boat & not just one similar. Very cool indeed. Be neat to frame & hang on the wall.

73 Sanger Flat

I agree , it needs a Blower engine so it will look like it did in 1989..  This will be going in a nice frame soon .. I put it in one of those plastic sheet protector today ..
Thanks guys -- I am  excited about it ..
  Tim -- when you get your engine finish , we can install in my boat and let me test it for you .. OK ??

Disturbed

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I agree , it needs a Blower engine so it will look like it did in 1989..  This will be going in a nice frame soon .. I put it in one of those plastic sheet protector today ..
Tim -- when you get your engine finish , we can install in my boat and let me test it for you .. OK ??

Gonna be awhile.  Saving money for the cool stuff now.  Cool stuff sure is expensive.  BTW, no, I've seen what you can do to a BBC....  :smile26:

73 Sanger Flat

DISTURBED said:

Gonna be awhile.  Saving money for the cool stuff now.  Cool stuff sure is expensive.  BTW, no, I've seen what you can do to a BBC....  :smile26:
If it can survive me , then it is Bullet proof .. I don't blame you one bit ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:

If it can survive me , then it is Bullet proof .. I don't blame you one bit ..
:smile17: clap.gif