Brand New KB Pistons For Sale

customtouch

I have a set of Chrysler pistons for sale that came with a package deal I made on a bunch of BB Chevy parts and short blocks. I believe they are for a 440. PM me if you are interested.

galen

customtouch said:
I have a set of Chrysler pistons for sale that came with a package deal I made on a bunch of BB Chevy parts and short blocks. I believe they are for a 440. PM me if you are interested.
David I don't have a use for them. They are a .060 over piston for a 440 chrysler . stock stroke 3.75. and stock rod length 6.76.  Stock bore is 4.320. They are for a 4.380 bore + .060. Flat top with quench pad for a cast iron head but can be machined off for small chamber. They list for a shade over 400$ if this helps. CJ may be able to use them.. I think he has a 440 for the Carlson.

customtouch

Ok......thanks for the info Galen.  Summit has them listed for $455.00 and if someone really needed them I could have made a smokin good deal on them since I know I will never use them.

ChryslerJet

David I have a similar set already for the 440 for the carlson in 30 over, but you never know might need them if the stock bores don't clean up good enough.  I don't think they will though.  What do you want for them?

customtouch

Summit has the same ones listed for $455.97 on line so I am thinking $275.00 should be a pretty fair price since they are still new in the box.