Be careful out there guys

ChryslerJet

Be careful out there guys:

Woman Stops Gator Attack With
A Small Caliber Beretta Pistol

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.
  What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?  A Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber is what she credited for saving her life.    Obviously, a testimonial to this fine weapon.

Here is the rest of the story:

“While out walking along the edge of a bayou just below Houma,  Louisiana with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement  and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator  suddenly emerging from the murky water and charging us with its large  jaws wide open. The gator must have been protecting her nest because she  was extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!
  Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.The  gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a  brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection. Plus, the  amount I saved in lawyer's fees was more than worth the purchase price  of the gun!