Bad Day at the Beach

customtouch

I though at first that I might know the guy that did this........ but after looking closely at the 1st picture I realized that this guy missed the tree so it couldn't be him!! think.gif :smile14: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
I though at first that I might know the guy that did this........ but after looking closely at the 1st picture I realized that this guy missed the tree so it couldn't be him!! think.gif :smile14: :grin:
think.gif think.gif :smile26: :smile23:

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:

Oh dude! that was just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disturbed

customtouch said:

ROFLMAO!!!!

Devilman

If it wasn't a drive-up bar before, it certainly is now...  :cheesy: Read a little about it on RDP, but never heard the actual story behind it.

customtouch

scarabscs said:
How in the hell!!!!!!??????

I don't remember the location or specifics about the accident but I do remember it was extremely foggy and low visibility on some river I believe. The driver was running at a pretty good clip and apparently lost his bearings. The restaurant was occupied but I don't think anyone was seriously injured. Cops didn't think alcohol was involved. Bad judgement evidently was though!!