August 2012 Boat of the Month VOTING

Who you want to vote for for BOTM this month?

• XLR8's Earl Smith

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • hellinfrnt's Sanger V-drive

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spd500

I will get some pics moved over of each boat , anyone else that has pics and info on the boats please feel free to share .

spd500

XLR8's Earl Smith

index.php

index.php

index.php

ChryslerJet

Both are very nice boats makes it hard to make a decision this month.  At least we know the north boat will win another boat of the month since again a south boat was not nominated.

HellinnFrnt

ChryslerJet said:
Both are very nice boats makes it hard to make a decision this month.  At least we know the north boat will win another boat of the month since again a south boat was not nominated.

yah but I'm a south guy at heart ...  :smile27:

ChryslerJet

HellinnFrnt said:
ChryslerJet said:

yah but I'm a south guy at heart ...  :smile27:
LOL there you go trying to get the Souths vote.  Sucking up doesn't work you have to bribe with beer.

KONA77

i voted for him,  damn nice V-drive,  plus he made it all the way to the coast last year  clap.gif

blazeracer

Ken Sr's boat is one of the two on the Lavon Amigos shirt. He's had that boat for 30+ years now. It sports a 440 inch BBC on a 250 NOS shot. He's 70 yrs old and still make some of the quickest passes on Lavon.

Status
Not open for further replies.