Anyone Want Some Boating Magazines

customtouch

I have probably 200-300 back issues of Hot Boat, Powerboat, Poker Runs America, Offshore Racing, and some other magazines dating back to the mid 90's that I am getting rid of. If anyone is interested in any or all of them just let me know. I would rather give them to someone then go to the recycler but they are taking up too much room. I have been thumbing through them and there is a lot of boating history there.

customtouch

I am still sorting through them but it looks like Mike will get first shot at the Hot Boat mags since he posted first. There are still a lot of other good magazines though if you are interested farmo83. I have some from Extreme Boating, Powerboat, Offshore Racing, Poker Runs America and a few other misc magazines.

customtouch

Last chance if anyone wants these magazines. Mike is coming Friday to pick up the Hot Boat mags but I still have a lot of the others. If someone down south is wanting them I am sure Mike won't mind bringing them back with him which should get them a little closer to you guys. Call or PM me before Friday if you are interested. If they are still here Monday I am taking them to the recyclers. David 512-423-7889.