A little Carnival Ride cruise today

Carnivalride

Took the old Hondo out for a little Saturday afternoon cruise today and was accompanied by my lovely wife and our pup. lol  crazy.gif

Oh and a little run against one of my friends before loading up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgEShNEYCw4

jimsplace

clap.gif
Good looking wife and dog, even the driver doesn't look bad.

Looks like a nice day to be on the lake.
I'd bet not many dogs get to ride in a flat.

Carnivalride

jimsplace said:
clap.gif
Good looking wife and dog, even the driver doesn't look bad.

Looks like a nice day to be on the lake.
I'd bet not many dogs get to ride in a flat.

Thanks Jim I understand the wife and dog comment but I'm afraid I'm looking worse for wear anymore. lol

Well Jim this is our second one that likes riding. I can't explain it 2 have liked it and 2 have hated it. This one was fine even up to about 35mph.  think.gif

Did the video link work for you?

73 Sanger Flat

looked good .. Link worked for me .. Love the guy on the shore saying he just turned the nitrous on and the other guys said NO , He has no nitrous ..  Pretty fuuny ..That is awesome you dog goes in the boat .. Looking good out there ..

Carnivalride

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
looked good .. Link worked for me .. Love the guy on the shore saying he just turned the nitrous on and the other guys said NO , He has no nitrous ..  Pretty fuuny ..That is awesome you dog goes in the boat .. Looking good out there ..
Yes I seem to be accussed of "cheating" or not being honest about my engine from time to time. We have quite the peanut gallery come evening time too.  crazy.gif

First time for this pup we weren't sure how she'd do. lol

Patchman said:
Very cool! clap.gif clap.gif
Thanks Patch

73 Sanger Flat

just go ahead and admit it .. You are cheating .We all know you are cheating , we just can't figure out how you are doing it .. . LOL    .. One of these days mine will be back running and playing on the water ..

Carnivalride

OK - I see know why you are so fast , you don't wear any shoes while driving .. That must be my problem ..
There's a flip flop on the left foot during any passes though.  :smile30:

Cheating in a lake race? lol

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
OK - I see know why you are so fast , you don't wear any shoes while driving .. That must be my problem ..
There's a flip flop on the left foot during any passes though.  :smile30:

Cheating in a lake race? lol

Cheating in a lake race is an interesting concept, but whatever it takes.

The one I like best is when someone says they got a hole shot on someone.
Generally, it just means they jumped the start.
    :smile17: