99 pack of beer

farmo83

Just in time for a weekend at the lake!

http://news.msn.com/offbeat/from-texas-where-everything-is-bigger-the-99-pack-of-beer?ocid=ansnews11

John

my other friends were talking about this yesterday, started a why dont we buy beer in bulk conversation, turns outa pallet of Budlight at cost, costs 1930
bucks 

however at dollar general you could get it this weekend for 1558.........to which i asked "you can buy a pallet of beer from dollar general?"

customtouch

John said:
my other friends were talking about this yesterday, started a why dont we buy beer in bulk conversation, turns outa pallet of Budlight at cost, costs 1930
bucks 

however at dollar general you could get it this weekend for 1558.........to which i asked "you can buy a pallet of beer from dollar general?"

...........to which I ask  "do you think you might have a drinking problem when you start considering buying your beer by the pallet"????????    think.gif  :grin:

John

customtouch said:
John said:
bucks 

...........to which I ask  "do you think you might have a drinking problem when you start considering buying your beer by the pallet"????????    think.gif  :grin:

YES

scarabscs

Hmmm  think.gif  Ill sell beer from my tailgate.  The law dont care if they dont know...... ill disguise my sales approach with watermellons.  :smile27:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
scarabscs said:
Hmmm  think.gif  Ill sell beer from my tailgate.  The law dont care if they dont know...... ill disguise my sales approach with watermellons.  :smile27:
You already look like everyone else who sells watermelons on the side of the road, so go ahead!  :smile17:

John

Patchman said:
You have other friends? think.gif :smile21:

yes "other" friends as in non boating peeps, who said yall are my friends? Im sorta loosely affiliated with ya'll

John

Good enough!

i remember not to long ago (err 10 years now) i could get pearl in a bottle for 95 cents at the chicken, within a year it went to 1.25 and then couldn't find it after that. now its only offered in cans

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Miller lite don't cost me that much! I like it good enough! think.gif You really paid that much for Pearl, it's rite there with Southern Select! :smile26: