95 Mitsubishi Mini Truck

oldbuck40

Selling one of my hunting rigs. $4K Firm. It is 2 or 4 WD,Heat only, LED light bar, High rack, winch for loading deer, Kenwood stereo, Automatic,and 4 extra tires and rims.  And I don't know why we still have this caveman style posting of pictures??????? Just turn your monitor on its side lmao

Attachments

• minitruck1.jpg
    minitruck1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 61
  • minitruck2.jpg
    minitruck2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 52
  • minitruck3.jpg
    minitruck3.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 79
  • minitruck4.jpg
    minitruck4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 52

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
They are straight when you click on them. But that is a cool little deer lease truck! clap.gif clap.gif

oldbuck40

Patchman said:
They are straight when you click on them. But that is a cool little deer lease truck! clap.gif clap.gif
Thanks Steve,,i just got too much crap I need to get rid of.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
How's it do off road? I was considering one of those before buying the Samurai.
Kenny guess you could say it depends on how you gonna use it lol I ran it several years at our place near San Angelo and it did very well,,we have smooth roads,rocky roads, can be muddy roads, pretty good hills,,it don't like 45* angle hills,,its a little gutless with only a 3 banger on the steep stuff but other then that it was fun,just time to move on.  And I have a 96 just like it at the house that has a hyd. dump bed just like the big trucks. Were keeping that one,its too handy around the house.

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Kenny guess you could say it depends on how you gonna use it lol I ran it several years at our place near San Angelo and it did very well,,we have smooth roads,rocky roads, can be muddy roads, pretty good hills,,it don't like 45* angle hills,,its a little gutless with only a 3 banger on the steep stuff but other then that it was fun,just time to move on.  And I have a 96 just like it at the house that has a hyd. dump bed just like the big trucks. Were keeping that one,its too handy around the house.

I gotcha. Yeah I guess depends on how you using them & what kinda terrain. The one I was looking at was lifted with bigger tires on it.. but nothing had been done to the gearing so figured it may be a turd because I don't think it had a low range... And I had read the same that they could be lacking on power if you asked too much of them. I still thought it was pretty cool little rig.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Be like driving a fancy go-kart. I could see Kenny in one of those for sure! Especially wearing a ghost buster's jump suit! :evil: :evil:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I gotcha. Yeah I guess depends on how you using them & what kinda terrain. The one I was looking at was lifted with bigger tires on it.. but nothing had been done to the gearing so figured it may be a turd because I don't think it had a low range... And I had read the same that they could be lacking on power if you asked too much of them. I still thought it was pretty cool little rig.
We put a 6 in lift on it and the bigger tires. One thing I didn't know was when I contacted a place that works on them in MO. told him I usually had to crank on it for a while to get it running,all he said was adjust the valves,, .004 int. and .006 ex.  So I pulled the valve cover on that big 3 cylinder and crap! There are 12 valves under there lol in a tiny box,,overhead cam and lots of rollers. Imagine seeing a little 10mm nut on the adjustment,,,anyway I was kinda shocked they stuffed 12 valves in there.. Intake were right on the money but the exhaust were like at 25. Adjusted them all put it back together and it popped right off. Has quite a bit more power than before.