1977 BAJA JET BOAT..19 FT

Devilman

Can't tell ya how it rides in the chop, but I would figure pretty good. I know he's said what it'll run, but damned if I can remember what he said, mid 70's maybe? I dunno, but I'm sure he'll fill ya in with more details. In the meantime, here is a couple I had of his boat and one from the galleries here. :cheesy:

Attachments

• DSCN5524.JPG
    DSCN5524.JPG
    398.7 KB · Views: 2,352

liberator21

the 1977 has a different windshield.3 short ones.thanks for the photos.going to get it saturday and start gutting it out

Crusader

Unless you're going to redesign the interior, be sure to take lots of pictures of how things are installed now as it's difficult to remember how they went back in after a few weeks.... at least it is for me... lol.

Devilman

liberator21 said:
the 1977 has a different windshield.3 short ones.thanks for the photos.going to get it saturday and start gutting it out

You get that off Craigslist? Pretty sure I saw that one listed there little while back. My brother was looking for a jet & that was one of the ones I mentioned to him. Good lookin boat and seemed like a decent deal from what little I remember about it.

oldbuck40

liberator21 said:
Just be DAMN sure you talk to Texasjet (Jeff) before you start throwing a chit load of power to that boat! He can tell ya some horror stories about going too fast in that hull!

TexasJet

71 mph gps. I'm pretty sure your hull is the same as mine. I mean the bottom of the boat is the same. Anything over 71 and it gets squirrely.

blazeracer

Devilman said:
liberator21 said:

You get that off Craigslist? Pretty sure I saw that one listed there little while back. My brother was looking for a jet & that was one of the ones I mentioned to him. Good lookin boat and seemed like a decent deal from what little I remember about it.

X2, I saw it on CL too..... 

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/3722857304.html

That's out in Jasson's neck of the woods.

liberator21

going to pick it up saturday and it will be gutted in a week.restore time.its in pretty bad shape.something to do i guess.will leave it pretty much stock..ANYONE HAVE A JETAVATOR THAT WILL FIT A BERCKLEY  crazy.gif

TexasJet

blazeracer said:
You taking your Baja to Big Creek this weekend?

I took 5 days vacation and am 152 Emails behind (and they keep coming in as I try to catch up). I don't think I'll be boating this weekend.  :smile25:

liberator21

crazy.gif  well I got the Baja. Stopped  at trim shop on the way back, left the interior, gutted the boat today and will start sanding soon.im thinking maroon and silver with all gray interior, at least it runs    jump.gif