1974 Sanger Bubble Deck Flat V-Drive

HellinnFrnt

Its got to go ASAP. medium layup has the 425 Oldsmobile from Nitro Neils boat in it. Runs good drives good paint and interior in really good shape for 40 years old. Have a cover for it not custom fit but it does real good. New tires last month. I have a .030 over 455 long block that needs to be assembled I'll send with it. Already machined. 10-10 Crank and shallow dish forged pistons already balanced with flywheel and harmonic balancer. Heads are redone new everything. C or E model setup for 7/16 studs. Has Pro Comp roller rockers NIB. Bullit cam and hyd lifters NIB. Stringers floors all in real nice shape no rot or extra holes in stringers. $5000 cash or trade for small bumper pull camper + cash ( 1/2 ton pickup sized in good shape AC means less cash to add) Lake Dallas/DFW area for pickup. 4696440996 leave me a message. I had to move out of my house in a rush because the landlord lost her property to the IRS and I won't survive long outside in this heat.  :smile18: Help a Brother out PLEASE. One guy wanted to trade me a 27' pontoon and a 4 wheel drive Bonco for it but I need a place to live.

73 Sanger Flat

Sure hope you sell it quick James .. Good luck with the sale .. I will ask around if anyone is looking .. How does it run with the Oldsmobile set up in it ? 

Guys. please help James sell the boat.  Don't Criticize what the boat or changes that were made, Please just help him sell the boat. It is a very nice boat.Sorry to hear that James. I don't know what to do?

jimsplace

Nitro Neil said:
Guys. please help James sell the boat.  Don't Criticize what the boat or changes that were made, Please just help him sell the boat. It is a very nice boat.Sorry to hear that James. I don't know what to do?

I agree with Neil, the boat is what it is.  It's a nice boat.

One thing for sure is the last time I saw the boat, it was in amazingly good condition and looked great.
If anyone wants a good v-drive, they should go look at it.  It's well worth the money.
I haven't seen it for a while, but James always seemed to take exceptional care of the boat.

If the boat was in California, someone would already be talking about the good deal they got.

If it hasn't sold, perhaps an ad in performance boats http://www.performanceboats.com/boats-sale/ or Dragboat City  http://dragboatcity.com could help.  Performanceboats is free and Dragboat City is $45.00 until it sells, I think.
GOOD LUCK JAMES.
    :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Not trying to knock the boat .. I hope James the best i selling it .. I think I seen on Facebook that he came down on the price more and may have it sold .. Wish I had the extra money and a place to park it . I would have picked it up ..

No worries Billy just wanted to be clear on situation. FYI. It is reported on facebook that it sold. Hope and pray for there efforts to find a place to live