t-bucket trade anyone

larry young

ready for new toy, will trade t-bucket for boat, race car, big cubic inch motor, pro street, corvette,viper, 4-wheel drive or whatever, will trade up or down.    car needs nothing and has been in magazine, asking $28,500    903-249-0461 or 903-782-9057

Attachments

• #5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 424
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 416
  • #8.jpg
    #8.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 408

pro53

Id be all over that if he would be willing to trade, Id give him 2 boats  :smile16:

pro53

wildbunch said:
What's the drivetrain in the car?
Engine
Tranny
Rear end
Looks like a jag reared, sbc and mostly a th350?  :grin:
Rare valve covers a high dollar weber setup. Not a common t bucket body. Looks like a 1915 glass bucket body. Not alot of those high back bucket bodys around.

wildbunch

pro53 said:
wildbunch said:
Engine
Tranny
Rear end
Rare valve covers a high dollar weber setup. Not a common t bucket body. Looks like a 1915 glass bucket body. Not alot of those high back bucket bodys around.
How's the engine built?
Not that I'd be driven it alot.......I've owned one & they drive like shiat...but cool to look at & have in the shop.

pro53

wildbunch said:
pro53 said:
wildbunch said:
Engine
Tranny
Rear end
How's the engine built?
Not that I'd be driven it alot.......I've owned one & they drive like shiat...but cool to look at & have in the shop.
Yea Awesome cool factor, my model a is going to ride like buck board too  :grin:

larry young

jag rearend, 355 chevy, complete polished aluminum frame, even the crossmembers are polished.  car was first built back in the 70's and the frame was from Mr. Roadster, the story goes they were gonna produce aluminum frames for buckets but somebody convinced them they'd never hold up so supposely this is the only one in exsistence.    car was in magazine back then and i'll post magazine pics that i got with car, it's been completely restored to show quality and now has the webers, it had a blower in the magazine pics.  if your a bucket guy and like the ole school look then it's gonna be hard to find one any nicer, i've owned a bucket of some sort for 27 years and this is about as nice as they come unless you want a trailer queen.  i've still got my other bucket with the blown big block so i'm gonna let this one go for a new toy, been thinking about sending pics to the magazine and seeing if they'd be interested in doing a before and after on the car since it's still show quality and the frame hasn't had any problems. 

Attachments

• #16.jpg
    #16.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 293
  • #15.jpg
    #15.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 277

larry young

a few more pics

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 152
  • #4.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 124
  • #11.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 117
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 148

larry young

i'm not the one to answer that, i do know that the rearend in the yellow bucket is a jag for sure cause we had all kinds of problems  changing gears and making it a posi-trac, and with that said, the rearend looks the same in both buckets, also know that a dana looks almost the same, what i do know for sure is that it get me down the road

larry young

mr. magoo , shrek , and anyone else interested, you guys send pics and real offers, i've traded for a lot of crazy things in my lifetime, i don't know what your stuff is worth so you'll have to just make an offer and then we'll see what happens