1977 Youngblood tx19 project

TintMan

1977 youngblood TX19-Posting this for a buddy of mine-he bought it from me-put it on the tandem trailer and thats about it. The old boat is very solid.But it needs everything.The gel had crows feet down to glass so it needs to be stripped down completely.It has a fresh berkley split bowl pump w-jetavator.I also have all the rigging-including wiring-but i won't use it. He's asking $3000.Anyone want a project? This would make a nice boat with alot of work.  :smile10:
martystx19.jpg

TintMan

i think thats his problem too! :smile23: I've found its better to ask for forgiveness than permission! :smile23:

TintMan

Dolemite said:
can you post some more pics? where is the boat at?
The boat is in Henderson ,Texas. He just sent that one pic,but i think i have a few more on my home computer...i'll post them tonite.I actually started stripping the boat down-then i bought the one i'm working on now.  :smile15:

TintMan

:smile13: This boat is for sale again...nothing has been done to it-except its sat for a year! Pump looks good-Could make a nice boat if you got the time and $$$$. NEW PRICE...
$1800

Devilman

I remember seein that boat on Craigslist awhile back, I had sent a link to Eric about it. Think they was asking $1500 back then, but the pump wasn't included... So $1800 now with a pump sounds even better...

TintMan

The pump is fresh-impeller looks new-not even a scratch...the boat...well - its solid...but needs everything- :grin:

sturat

Just go pick up and when you get home tell her thanks honey for buying this boat. Then walk in the house and have her pour you a drink and make lunch as you will be tired and thirsty from your road trip. END OF STORY  :smile27:

Melissa

TahitiRat said:
When it comes to money she usally does

You are grounded!  :police:

sturat said:
Just go pick up and when you get home tell her thanks honey for buying this boat. Then walk in the house and have her pour you a drink and make lunch as you will be tired and thirsty from your road trip. END OF STORY  :smile27:

Yeah right...he better have my drink made and dinner ready when I get home...right babe?  :kiss:

TahitiRat

Melissa said:
TahitiRat said:
When it comes to money she usally does

You are grounded!  :police:

sturat said:

Yeah right...he better have my drink made and dinner ready when I get home...right babe?  :kiss:

Ok lets not get to crazy I'm not buyin the boat but dont push it to far