86 tx-19 youngblood "lucielle"

superhand12

i'm thinking about selling my tx-19 youngblood. price is 10,500 firm.it has a 6" rodded 496 bbc,steel crank,i beam rods,forged pistons  (good to 850 hp ) with closed chambered heads(around 11 to 1)a 1250 dominator on a strip intake.all msd elec.with a pro billet dist,full roller assembly, as far as i know i was told that there were only 4 of these boats made in 86 by jim youngblood to race the curcuits,and as far as i know mine is the only one left(hull weights about 300#)anybody around the la. tx. boarder has seen the boat run,if you are interested email me at wade.glovier@stsrental.com....thanks

TintMan

Its a narrow cockpit boat-heres a pic.
JC_Race_1.jpg

spd500

I think he is talking about the white boat in the background . The blue one certainly don't look like a TX19 .

superhand12

it has a dominator pump with a b impeller,place diverter w/a wedge has a lake loader  the trailer is a tadem axle in great shape with chrome wheels w led lights,we run alot on the red river and on karnack river.the pic on here was taken at the play day on lake palistiene in texas.we are planning to go to lake buela in alexandria,la on the 22 of nov to do some racing at the bayou boys get together if the weather is alright

spd500

I'd like to have it without the motor , but the high compression motor kinda kills it for me . Really good looking boat though .

spd500

I been trying to stay off of that thread , it might just get me in trouble  :smile12: . I do know where there are alot of nice big block parts available though  :smile13: .

california

this boat is back up for sale if anybody is looking. i talked to the owner aboat a month ago he hasnt even taken it out since he bought it.

spd500

But it's not the same guy who started this listing ? Where would someone find the guy selling it now ?