Got to Stop Hanging Around Patch

customtouch

First a Ford and now a jet boat. Im thinking I may need some counseling!!! crazy.gif

Attachments

• 20180106_170003.jpg
    20180106_170003.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 76

Disturbed

Oh geez!  C'mon man!  You have a super nice v-drive just waiting for a little attention.  You'd be the coolest kid in town with the v-drive.  Now, you'll just blend in.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just waiting on the phone call , David wanting a Ford motor to put in that jet boat! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

customtouch

Patchman said:
I'm just waiting on the phone call , David wanting a Ford motor to put in that jet boat! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

Now your just talking CRAZY!!!! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Disturbed

I hope you're going to flip this thing and make a little coin.  :smile30:

Those ditch pump guys probably think it will run 100 in 660' with a stock 454 too.

Devilman

Patch has a jet boat?
confused.gif

customtouch

TexasJet said:
think.gif Say what!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe it.  :smile29:

What........that Patch has a jet boat, or that I have a jet boat? think.gif  I find both hard to believe!!; :smile19:  LOL!!

Drumzilla

I know I've seen Patch working on a few THB members jet boats in the past, mine included, but does he still own one ? hummm.... I think he did own one back in 2008 or 2009..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
If you really want to know, I own 4 of them. With only 1 of them actually running. Well at least I think it still runs! think.gif think.gif think.gif