New house

Knotty Girl

Boyz and girls, Karol and I made an offer on a place very close to Lake Somerville, if we get it big party coming.  jump.gif

jimsplace

Knotty said:
Boyz and girls, Karol and I made an offer on a place very close to Lake Somerville, if we get it big party coming.  jump.gif

clap.gif
Good, I'll take the spare bedroom.

jimsplace

Knotty said:
Boyz and girls, Karol and I made an offer on a place very close to Lake Somerville, if we get it big party coming.

HOW BIG? jump.gif

Disturbed

jimsplace said:
Knotty said:
Boyz and girls, Karol and I made an offer on a place very close to Lake Somerville, if we get it big party coming.

HOW BIG? jump.gif

Knowing him, probably the size of Reliant Stadium.  bling.gif bling.gif bling.gif bling.gif

Drumzilla

Henry isn't this the back of it... :smile30:

Attachments

• 98ed16eddca6e3ce69c739b5a7ddf8b0.jpg
    98ed16eddca6e3ce69c739b5a7ddf8b0.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 50

Knotty Girl

Y'all are so funny it is a very simple house that will work for Karol and I. There will be room to have people over and all are welcome.

jimsplace

Knotty said:
Y'all are so funny it is a very simple house that will work for Karol and I. There will be room to have people over and all are welcome.

With the many heart felt replies, I wonder how long the, "There will be room to have people over and all are welcome" will apply?
    :smile30:

Knotty Girl

The owner accepted our offer. Looks like we will be moving.  We should close at the end of August.  Once we get settled in some we want to have a party with everyone welcome.  jump.gif