Winter nationals 2017

Crusader

Made an event on the THB calendar for the 2017 Winter nationals.

Saturday January 21, 2017

Banana Bend

1104 Grace Ln
Highlands, TX 77562

(281) 426-6482

Disturbed

Patchman said:
TexasJet said:
10 day forecast calls for 78 and sunny that day.  :smile17:
So where you headed at noon with the boat in tow today? :smile21: think.gif

:smile26: :smile26: :smile26:
Stranger Danger!

Patchman, are you stalking again?    :smile20:

TexasJet

Patchman said:
TexasJet said:
10 day forecast calls for 78 and sunny that day.  :smile17:
So where you headed at noon with the boat in tow today? :smile21: think.gif

Dang!!!! Can't get away with nothin' round here. I had changed the oil a few days ago and ran up to Somerville to put the boat in and fire up the engine. Wifey is camping at Yegua so had lunch with her and said hi to Mike (Central Texas Jets).

The wind was really honkin'. Didn't even take the back straps off the boat. Ran the motor for about 5 minutes. Ready for Winter Nationals.

Devilman

TexasJet said:
Dang!!!! Can't get away with nothin' round here. I had changed the oil a few days ago and ran up to Somerville to put the boat in and fire up the engine. Wifey is camping at Yegua so had lunch with her and said hi to Mike (Central Texas Jets).

The wind was really honkin'. Didn't even take the back straps off the boat. Ran the motor for about 5 minutes. Ready for Winter Nationals.

Yegua is open? I thought all that got closed down with the last round of flooding...

What ever happened with that motorhome, you talk to that girl?

TexasJet

Most of Yegua has been open since last fall.  Decided to pass on motorhome. Stick with paid for. Rocky is still closed and no date on reopening. No money for repairs, i heard.

Knotty Girl

I was reading some post on faceboogers. I reminds me of what John Wayne said in a movie " Big Mouth does not make a Big Man". These clowns have watched street outlaws too many times.  None of these so called racers have done anything on the track.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
I was reading some post on faceboogers. I reminds me of what John Wayne said in a movie " Big Mouth does not make a Big Man". These clowns have watched street outlaws too many times.  None of these so called racers have done anything on the track.
Yea, it's about time to rename that forum, it gives THB a black eye! crazy.gif

jimsplace

Knotty said:
None of my business but I never understood why THB has a FB page.

crazy.gif
Is it my imagination, or does it seem to be a different crowd?
I'm not a FB person and still don't get it.  It seems so disorganized.