Block layout

Should the information block be on the right or the left?

• Total voters

Last Mohecian

Administrator
The information blocks are the small sections to the left.  Site links, forum features etc...  Every other forum I visit the information blocks are on the right.  This really will not make a difference to those using computers.  It may make the site more mobile fiendly.  It is something we can try and like any other changes we can always move it back if it doesn't work.  Cast your vote.  We will let the poll run for a few days and base our decision on the results.

Devilman

I'm used to it being on the left, but if it'll help the site function better, I say go for it... see what happens. Most of the time I'm using a PC/laptop, don't use the phone much.

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
I'm used to it being on the left, but if it'll help the site function better, I say go for it... see what happens. Most of the time I'm using a PC/laptop, don't use the phone much.
I like it on the left also,its been there since day one and everyone that's been here for the duration has it stuck in their head that way. Try it and see,it may work for the better?