Paris 2016

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Who is ready to go racing? I'm ready to get away from work for the weekend! crazy.gif

Disturbed

hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

FL350

Administrator
It's pretty good. Spectators kinda look down onto the course. Lots of shade trees. Pits are close by, behind vendor row.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like they did some more clean up in the pit area! It's nice going to a venue where they really are excited about you showing up! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of which, Did Knotty fix the generator? Last I saw he was doing some electrical work to it! :smile20:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Speaking of which, Did Knotty fix the generator? Last I saw he was doing some electrical work to it! :smile20:

He fixed it.  It took him a little bit but, he was successful.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Update on Paris. Lucky made 1 pass Saturday before the rain. We ran a 5.77 on a 6.0 dial in. So we thought we took enough out of her for Sunday, but we ran a 5.88 on the next pass. So it was time to go home after that one. At least everything worked on the boat! Wish we could get a test and tune on this thing to dial it in. :smile24:

Knotty Girl

Knotty Crew kick butt putting Lucky Draw back together. No way unless hit with luck to know where to tune her. We made too many changes to know where to tune. Main thing she is back and healthy. Man she can fly.